Virtual Telemedicine Visits at Lincoln Internal Medicine
Lincoln Internal Medicine is proud to offer Virtual Telemedicine Visits which may be accessed via any desktop/laptop (camera/microphone/speakers) or IOS (Iphone, IPAD) or Android devices.
We are proud to offer a new, simplified, telemedicine platform, via Updox.
- Telemedicine via Updox
- At time of scheduling, you will clarify whether you will be using a computer (desktop or laptop) with camera/microphone capabilities or a smart-phone. As a result, you will clarify whether you would prefer an email or text- message invitation at the time of your appointment.
- Prior to your appointment time, please collect all available vital signs: (weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse rate, respiratory
rate) and have ready to report at time of phone triage.
- At the time of your appointment, you will receive a phone call to collect any requisite co-pays and a subsequent hand-off to our triage team to prep your visit with your physician
- Please be patient as your physician prepares for your visit (and may be completing other patients’ visits prior to yours). Please allow for delays from your designated appointment time. We will try our best to remain on schedule.
- Lincoln Internal Medicine Web Portal Sign-Up
- If you are not already a portal member, please contact our office to receive an email invitation.
- The online portal offers the ability to see your visit notes, review your labs, send electronic messages to your treatment team and physician, make medication refill requests, pay bills, etc.
- Lincoln Internal Medicine Patient Portal App for Smartphones (IMS Patient App)
- Download the “IMS Patient App” to your device (via the app store on your device or via the links provided below.
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ims-patient-app/id1064053341?mt=8
- Once downloaded, when prompted, please input our clinic
ID #: P1657446
- You will then need to sign-on with your username and password.
- Go to “Appointments” tab – access your Televisit as early as 10 minutes prior to scheduled appointment time. Pay co-pay if indicated. Please wait patiently for physician to access televisit (please be understanding as there may be delays owing to our high volume of care needs at this time).
Please visit the CDC website for basic and detailed information regarding COVID-19.
Dr. Toma Radut, MD, CMD
Dr. Gabriela Meyer, MD
Dr. David Meyer, MD
Mo 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tu 8:00am - 5:00pm
We 8:00am - 5:00pm
Th 8:00am - 5:00pm
Fr 8:00am - 5:00pm
607 S. Generals Blvd.
Lincolnton, NC 28092